Website terms & conditions
FOREFRONT ADVISERS LIMITED – WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Forefront Advisers cannot and will not be liable for any losses, damages or costs arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
- This website (“the Website”) is operated by Forefront Advisers Limited, Company Number 13248974 (England) and whose registered address is 154-160 Fleet Street, London, England, EC4A 2DQ (“Forefront Advisers”).
- Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before using the Website. By accessing any part of the Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms & Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms & Conditions, you must leave the Website immediately.
- Forefront Advisers may revise these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting an update on the Website. Your continued use of the Website after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms & Conditions and they shall be binding on you. You should therefore check the Website from time to time to review the then current Terms & Conditions. These Terms & Conditions were last updated in October 2023.
- Forefront Advisers shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any other reasonable cause.
- You acknowledge that whilst Forefront Advisers endeavours to ensure that material on the Website and any material otherwise provided to you by Forefront Advisers, whether by email or otherwise (“the Forefront Advisers Materials”) is accurate and complete, it is provided only for general information, is not intended to address your particular requirements and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by Forefront Advisers. You acknowledge that the Forefront Advisers Materials should not be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other business or personal decisions and acknowledge that professional advice should be obtained before making any such decision. Finally, you acknowledge that some of the content may be supplied by third parties and the accuracy and completeness of it will not have been checked by Forefront Advisers.
- Forefront Advisers will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website and the Forefront Advisers Materials do not contain or promulgate any viruses or other malicious code. However, it is recommended that you should virus check all such materials and regularly check for the presence of viruses and other malicious code.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE WEBSITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE WEBSITE.
- Use of Forefront Advisers Materials
- All intellectual property rights in the Forefront Advisers Materials are reserved by Forefront Advisers or its licensors or users (as applicable).
- You may view the Forefront Advisers Materials for your lawful, personal, non-commercial use. You may not distribute, adapt, translate, modify, merge or make available the Forefront Advisers Materials to any person all or part of any material, or use it for commercial purposes, without our prior written consent. You may not use the Forefront Advisers Materials to create a database, library, news, information, archive, website or similar service (electronic otherwise) . All other rights are reserved.
- Links to and from other websites
- Links on the Website to third party websites are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Website. Forefront Advisers has not reviewed these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. Forefront Advisers therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found on them, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- You may link to the home page of the Website but strictly only on the basis that you do not replicate the home page of the Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Website;
- you do not in any way imply any endorsement by Forefront Advisers other than with its written consent or misrepresent your relationship with Forefront Advisers;
- you do not use any logos or trademarks displayed on the Website without the express written permission of Forefront Advisers;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You may link to other pages of the Website only with the prior written consent of Forefront Advisers and subject always to the obligations set out above. If you wish to do so, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Trade Marks
All Forefront Advisers trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and graphics, logos, designs, page headers and button icons are the intellectual property rights of Forefront Advisers and neither they nor any confusingly similar versions may be used by you including (but not limited to) as part of any trade marks and/or domain names without the prior written consent of Forefront Advisers other than for the purpose of referring to Forefront Advisers and its associated brands lawfully and in good faith (only).
- Limitation of Forefront Advisers’s Liability
- Forefront Advisers will not be liable to you for any loss or damage caused by Forefront Advisers or its employees or sub-contractors in circumstances where:
- there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to you by Forefront Advisers (or its employees or sub-contractors); or
- such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or
- In respect of any increase in the loss or damage resulting from your actions.
- Without prejudice to Clause 6.1 but subject to Clause 6.3, any liability of Forefront Advisers arising in respect of your use of the Website and/or the Forefront Advisers Materials (whether in tort, contract or otherwise) shall be limited in aggregate to five hundred pounds sterling (£500) per event unless otherwise agreed in writing between us.
- Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall exclude or limit Forefront Advisers’s liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Forefront Advisers and/or its employees negligence; or
- fraudulent misrepresentation by Forefront Advisers and/or its employees;
- any other liability that cannot lawfully be excluded.
- Privacy and Cookies Policy
- In the event that any provision of these Terms & Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms & Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
We may assign or otherwise transfer our rights and obligations of these Terms & Conditions to third parties. You remain bound by these Terms & Conditions following such assignment or transfer.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Forefront Advisers Limited
154-160 Fleet Street, London, England, EC4A 2DQ
T: +44 (0)20 3833 1375
F: +44 (0)20 7960 6100
Please note your calls to Forefront Advisers may be recorded for training and quality control purposes.